When you find yourself vacationing in Cabo, these are a few things you cannot leave without doing, eating or visiting:
1. If you are in the San Jose area, you cannot miss going to the best gourmet tacos restaurant “La Lupita”. Not only are you going to taste the best tacos of the area, but also you can drink the best Mezcales from Mexico (an ancestral drink, traditional from our country). Besides the excellent drinks and food, you are going to experience an environment full of enthusiasm with local bands. Get ready to have some fun and dance all night!
2. Flora’s Field Organic Kitchen, is a healthier and organic option. As soon as you arrive, you can appreciate the organic farm where all their fresh ingredients come from. This is part of the exquisite experience and mix of flavors you can taste in their dishes.
3. You cannot leave Cabo without saying that you did not take surf lessons, some of the best waves and locations for surfing in the world are here in Cabo. Our surf instructors count with years and years of experience. Don’t miss the chance to have an amazing time learning a local sport.
4. Snorkeling or scuba diving are definitely another must when you are vacationing in Cabo. We have many locations to do this: The Arch (Sandfalls), Cabo Pulmo, Santa Maria, Chileno, Pelican Rock, Isla del Espiritu Santo, just to name a few. Scuba instructors will give you a 15-30 minute orientation, so you can scuba with their guidance right after these lessons. Believe us; you will be ready in no time to live an unforgettable experience.
5. Either you choose the ATV’s or a Razor's tour, you have to visit the sand dunes and dessert surrounding our beautiful Cabo.